Leaf is an amazing RSS reader for your Mac. Read, share, star and search RSS articles by using a smooth, clean and intuitive interface.
Featured on Lifehacker - "...the app walks the line between being minimal, offering you only the essential features, and making sure the features it does offer are useful..."
• Enhanced for Retina display
• Save to Pocket, Readability, Instapaper
• Embedded or floating RSS news reader
• Quick and clean article preview with a sharing button
(Hint: Move your mouse over the bottom of the preview window to reveal it.)
• Hide RSS articles and notifications for subscriptions
• Starring RSS articles
• RSS, RDF, ATOM support
• Alerts/banners for new articles and access to past alerts in Notification Center
• Fast search for articles by title, source, content and folder
• Swipe to mark RSS articles read/unread
• Custom refresh interval + pull-to-refresh
• Default RSS Reader capability... More Info »
- Turn OS X’s Notification Center into an RSS feed reader, while Leaf is silently running in the background.
- Simply manage/organize your subscriptions and add new RSS feeds by search/URL.