Last Star Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Agar.io, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 46 alternatives to Last Star so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Last Star alternatives are Slither.io (Freemium), Osmos (Paid), Diep.io (Free) and Mitos.is (Freemium).
- Eat cells smaller than you and don't get eaten by the bigger ones, as an MMO.
- Slither is an online multiplayer game that meshes concepts from both Snake and...
- The full game includes 47 levels (plus "infinite" bonus content) across 8 distinct level types: Ambient, Solar, Antimatter, Impasse, Repulsor, Sentient, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
- Game similar to agar.io where you are a tank and try to gain mass to buy upgrades.
- The best cells game ever! Three game modes: Free For All, Random Teams and Guild War. Friends list with messenger, invites, guild chatroom and much more!
- Thrive is an evolution and exploration game.
- This is a simple Agar.io clone written with Socket.IO and HTML5 canvas.Game Basics- Move your mouse on the screen to move your character
- Start as a mouse, eat other players and climb the food chain in this Agar.io alternative.
- A game with a single objective: avoid colliding with the red dots. You can activate a boosts by picking up the rare green dots.
- A new generation of .io games! Take a beautiful journey in the sea and be the biggest fish of them all!