L7 Filter Alternatives
NetBalancer is an internet traffic control and monitoring tool designed for Win7/8/10.
- - NetBalancer is the most popular Windows alternative to L7 Filter.
- - NetBalancer is the most popular commercial alternative to L7 Filter.
cFosSpeed is a network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping. This software is designed to achieve maximum performance of your Internet connection so you take advantage of it when browsing and...
Traffic Shaper XP is a free bandwidth limiter for Windows 2000, XP and 2003 Server. It combines high performance traffic shaping with the ease of use and flexibility to keep your network free of congestion.
- - Traffic Shaper XP is the most popular free alternative to L7 Filter.
Traffic Shaper XP FeaturesDiscontinued
The program is no longer updated. Latest version, 1.20, released in October 2007, can be still downloaded from the official website.
SoftPerfect Bandwidth Manager is a full-featured traffic management tool for Windows that offers cost-effective bandwidth control and quality of service based on built-in prioritized rules. These rules can specify a bandwidth limit for each Internet user.
Bandwidth Manager Features
The Netify Agent uses a modified version of the open-source nDPI deep packet inspection library.
- - netifyd is the most popular Linux alternative to L7 Filter.
- - netifyd is the most popular Open Source alternative to L7 Filter.
Throttled Pro optimizes your internet connection and provides QoS (Quality of Service) to Mac OS X. It provides both ACK packet prioritization and PRIQ priority services. For the non-technical reader out there, it allows for better bidirectional speeds, and allows you to...
- - Throttled Pro is the most popular Mac alternative to L7 Filter.
Throttled Pro Features