MongoDB is a document database with the scalability and flexibility that you want with the querying and indexing that you need
- - MongoDB is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to kvdb.io.
- - MongoDB is the most popular free alternative to kvdb.io.
- - FerretDB is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to kvdb.io.
- - FerretDB is the most popular Open Source alternative to kvdb.io.
OrbitDB is a serverless, distributed, peer-to-peer database. OrbitDB uses IPFS as its data storage and IPFS Pubsub to automatically sync databases with peers. It's an eventually consistent database that uses CRDTs for conflict-free database merges making OrbitDB an excellent...
Amazon DynamoDB is a fully managed NoSQL database service offered by Amazon.com as part of the Amazon Web Services portfolio. It was announced by Amazon CTO Werner Vogels on January 18, 2012.OverviewDynamoDB differs from other Amazon services by allowing developers to purchase a...
- - Amazon DynamoDB is the most popular SaaS alternative to kvdb.io.
Bigtable is a fully managed wide-column and key-value NoSQL database service for large analytical and operational workloads as part of the Google Cloud Platform portfolio.
- - Google Cloud Bigtable is the most popular commercial alternative to kvdb.io.