The most popular alternative is Process Explorer, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 43 alternatives to KillSwitch so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting KillSwitch alternatives are htop (Free, Open Source), glances (Free, Open Source), Process Monitor (Free) and Windows Task Manager (Free).
- Process Explorer shows you information about which handles and DLLs processes have opened or loaded.
- htop is an interactive process viewer for Linux. It is a text-mode application (for console or X terminals) and requires ncurses.
- Glances is a CLI curses based monitoring tool for GNU/Linux and BSD OS. Glances uses the PsUtil library to get information from your system. It is developed in Python.
- Process Monitor is an advanced monitoring tool for Windows that shows real-time file system, Registry and process/thread activity.
- Windows Task Manager is a task manager application included with Microsoft Windows NT family of operating systems that provides detailed information about computer performance and...
- System Monitor is a tool to manage running processes and monitor system resources.
- System Explorer is an enhanced Taskmanager that provides detailed information about running processes, startup programs, IE add-ons (BHOs), drivers, services network connections...
- vtop is a graphical command-line tool that uses unicode braille to chart CPU and memory usage. It can be easily extended.
- StatusPilatusMonitor your PC like never before!Features- Cross-platform and freeMonitoring- CPU usage, flags and temperature
- Task Manager DeLuxe (TMX) is based on MiTeC System Information Component Suite and offers powerful features available in standard Windows Task Manager in lightweight portable...