KediCAD AlternativesCAD Software and other similar apps like KediCAD
LibreCAD is an open source 2D CAD application for Windows, Apple and Linux. It is based on Qt, which is a leading cross-platform application and UI development framework.
Suggest and vote on features
- - LibreCAD is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to KediCAD.
- - LibreCAD is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to KediCAD.
- PortableLibreCAD can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in LibreCAD without registration.
- Parametric ModelingLibreCAD can change the shape of model geometry as soon as the dimension value is modified.
- LightweightLibreCAD consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for LayersLibreCAD supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
Dune 3D operates as a parametric 3D Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software. It provides users with the capability to sketch and constrain both in 2D and 3D dimensions. Furthermore, it allows for the addition of chamfers and fillets to designs.Suggest and vote on features
Dune 3D Features
QCAD is an application for computer aided drafting in 2D. With QCAD you can create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, mechanical parts or schemas and diagrams.Suggest and vote on features
2-D engineering drawing editor that supports hierarchical object description. It is inspired by Hewlett-Packard's proprietary HP PIGLET (Personal Interactive Graphic Layout EdiTor), which later became the commercial Graffy editor by DURST CAD.Piglet Drawing Editor has no features, suggest some!
SAMoCAD designed to create simple drawings, primarily to architectural drawings. Development of the program is far from complete, but it is already possible to draw. There is partial DXF format support, at the moment almost all drafted in the program can be saved in DXF and can...SAMoCAD has no features, suggest some!
Easy to use 2D Computer Aided Drafting and Modelling application. Features: import/export of .dxf files, Ellipse, Polyline, SPLINE, BSPLINE, possibility to glue external programs via shell commands, CAM Module (Generation of ISO NC-Data), Import of NC files, Export of PostScript...SagCAD has no features, suggest some!
Customized to the specific building rules of dock building companies, Dock Designer enables visual design in 2D where you can see your dock design in 3D and have instant access to accurate estimates, parts lists, blueprints, and much more.
- - Dock Designer is the most popular Web-based & SaaS alternative to KediCAD.
- - Dock Designer is the most popular commercial alternative to KediCAD.
Application for Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) in two dimensions (2D). With TYCAD you can create technical drawings such as plans for buildings, interiors, mechanical parts or schematics and diagrams.TYCAD has no features, suggest some!