kdeSVN AlternativesVersion Control Systems and other similar apps like kdeSVN
TortoiseSVN is a really easy to use Revision control / version control / source control software for Windows.
- - TortoiseSVN is the most popular Windows alternative to kdeSVN.
- - TortoiseSVN is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to kdeSVN.
RabbitVCS is a set of graphical tools written to provide simple and straightforward access to the version control systems you use. Currently, it is integrated into the Nautilus and Thunar file managers, the Gedit text editor, and supports Subversion and Git, with a goal to...
- - RabbitVCS is the most popular Linux alternative to kdeSVN.
SmartSVN is a graphical client for the Open Source version control system Subversion (SVN).
- - SmartSVN is the most popular Mac alternative to kdeSVN.
Super easy enterprise class version control. Packed with features, blazing fast and beautifully designed. Xversion makes Subversion simple and intuitive with the advanced features you need.
- - Xversion is the most popular commercial alternative to kdeSVN.
AnkhSVN is a Subversion SourceControl Provider for Visual Studio. The software allows you to perform the most common version control operations directly from inside the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE. With AnkhSVN you no longer need to leave your IDE to perform tasks like viewing...
Syncro SVN Client makes easier document and code sharing between content authors or developers. This multiplatform Subversion front-end allows you to browse repositories, check for changes, commit changes, update your working copy and examine the revision history.Discontinued
According to the Website, this is discontinued.
WebSVN offers a view onto your subversion repositories that's been designed to reflect the Subversion methodology. You can view the log of any file or directory and see a list of all the files changed, added or deleted in any given revision.
eSvn - a GUI frontend to the Subversion revision system.
With eSvn you can:
- Checkout, Import, Export, Update, Commit, Add, Delete, Copy, Move, Merge, Switch, Revert, Log, Blame
- Organize your working directory and workspaces
- Browse SVN repository