The most popular alternative is Seahorse, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 11 alternatives to KWalletManager so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting KWalletManager alternatives are Strongbox by Phoebe Code Limited (Freemium, Open Source), PasswdSafe (Free, Open Source), Password Safe (Free, Open Source) and KeePassium (Freemium, Open Source).
- Front end for GnuPG.
- Strongbox began as a side project because there were no password managers on iOS that supported the Password Safe file format. Password Safe was one a leading password manager for Windows and was initially created by cryptographer Bruce Schneier.
- Password Safe is a password database utility.
- Easy to use KeePass app for iOS — with AutoFill, synchronization, and open source code.
- The Password Gorilla helps you manage your logins. It stores all your user names and passwords, along with login information and other notes, in a securely encrypted file.
- Universal Password Manager allows you to store all your usernames and passwords in one highly secure encrypted database.
- The GNU Privacy Assistant (GPA) is a graphical user interface for the GnuPG (GNU Privacy Guard).
GPA utilizes GTK+ (the GIMP Tool Kit) and compiles for various platforms.
- Digital Safe and Password management to protect your data and privacy.
- Cobbler is a password manager that stores sensitive text in a tiny encrypted and authenticated container.