The most popular alternative is GnuCash, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 19 alternatives to Kashflow so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Kashflow alternatives are Manager (Freemium), FreshBooks (Paid), Intuit QuickBooks (Paid) and Xero (Paid).
- GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
- Manager is free accounting software for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Send, track and collect payments quickly. Great for teams, freelancers and service providers.
- The most popular version of Americas #1 small business financial software helps make your business more profitable.
- Xero is beautifully designed accounting software that lets you manage your small business finances anywhere, anytime. • See your cash-flow in real-time
- Free accounting software for small businesses and accountants - Unlimited invoicing, client management, smart tagging, and payroll integration - Free QuickBooks alternative.
- Gnuaccounting is a Free Java cross-platform accounting and bookkeeping application. Features* integrating - OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice
- Business Hound is the admin system for small businesses that takes the pain out of invoicing, tracking payments and recording mileage and business expenses.
- GNUKhata is a Free Accounting Software which can be deployed by both profit making and non-profit making organisations.The advantages of GNUKhata are
- TurboCASH Accounting Free and Open Source Accounting Software for Small to Medium Business.