The most popular alternative is Vault by HashiCorp, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 9 alternatives to Karmahostage so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Karmahostage alternatives are Torus.sh (Free, Open Source), AttackForge.com (Freemium), dradis (Freemium, Open Source) and Reconmap (Free, Open Source).
- Vault is a tool for securely accessing secrets such as API keys or anything else for which you want tightly controlled access.
- Torus helps to simplify modern development by providing a secure workspace for storing and sharing secrets across services and environments.
- Online platform to:
- manage penetration testing,
- generate reports, and
- enable direct collaboration between every one involved in penetration testing process.
Client-facing solution with integrated issue library + high-quality automated reports.
- Dradis is an open source framework to enable effective information sharing, specially during security assessments.
- Open-source platform for InfoSec teams to run and manage security and penetration testing projects.
- Keywhiz is a system for managing and distributing secrets. It can fit well with a service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Having nightmares about storing and deplyoing the vulnerable configurations of your applications?
- Enterprise focused Penetration Testing & Management, Automated Reporting, Tracking & Remediation Platform.
- Collaborative Penetration Test and Vulnerability Management Platform that increases transparency, speed and efficiency for your audits & team.