Python-based home automation server and web IDE
- Free • Open Source
What is Kaithem Automation?
Pure Python, GUI-focused home automation/consumer grade SCADA
Kaithem is still not quite ready for non-technical uses. but with a tiny bit of scripting you can create exactly the system you want.
- Designed to not wear out cheap SD cards. Can run for years on RasPi
- Advanced live sound mixing to get the EQ just right
- Make automation rules in Python and HTML dashboards right in the web IDE, no restart needed
- No-code UI builder with tons of theming options
- Connect devices together with spreadsheet-like expressions
- Cross-framework device plugin SDK lets you make device integrations that are easily reusable.
Kaithem Automation Screenshots
Kaithem Automation Features
Kaithem Automation information
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- Raspberry Pi
- Development Environment
Recent user activities on Kaithem Automation
- Reptevye added Kaithem Automation as alternative(s) to Control4
- SeventhSeeker added Kaithem AutomationSe
- Maoholguin edited Kaithem Automation