Just Eat Alternatives
The most popular alternative is GrubHub, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Just Eat so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Just Eat alternatives are Amazon Prime Now (Paid), DoorDash (Free), Chefit (Paid) and Menulog (Free).
- Hungry? The GrubHub app can help. Enter your address or search your current location and be treated to all of your nearby delivery or pickup options from our massive restaurant network –17,000+ eateries in more than 400 of America’s best cities.
- 2-hour shopping delivery and 1-hour restaurant deliveries for Amazon Prime Members.
- DoorDash delivers from hundreds of local restaurants in 45 minutes or less.
- Chefit provides in-home chef services at the same prices one would pay in a restaurant. Clients go to chefit.
- The service allows customers to search for restaurants and various takeaway establishments, filtered by chosen cuisine and location, and browse menus and reviews before placing an order online, and selecting payment method.
- UberEATS delivers the best of your city right when you want it. Our curated menus feature dishes from the local spots you love. And the ones you’ve always wanted to try.
- Ready to eat? foodpanda is the most convenient food ordering app, featuring the best restaurants in your neighbourhood, the richest variety of cuisines, as well as the fastest food delivery service in the city.
- Eat Better | Reclaim dinnertime with fresh, chef-made meals delivered to your door and ready when you are.
- Imagine an app that lets you order in from the best restaurants in your city and the delivery person is someone you’d be excited to hang out with.
- What’s better than good food? Good food your way! Tapingo lets you take control of your day by allowing you to customize your food and get it when you want it.