What is Jump 'n Bump Remastered?
Jump 'n Bump was originally released by Brainchild Design in 1998 for MS-DOS. It supported 4 players and was about bunnies crushing each other to death to get the highest score!
With this re-release (again, for free!) by Domarius Games, you can now play it on modern computers!
- Available for Windows, Linux, or MacOS
- 2 to 8 (yes EIGHT) players local multiplayer!
- Use whatever is available - 2 people on keyboard, 1 on the mouse, or ANY number of gamepads - if you have 8 gamepads, use them! 1 bunny per gamepad!
- Gamepads can toggle a "split" mode that allows 2 players per gamepad!
- Easily mod the level to make your own!
- Kid-friendly "no gore" mode makes the bunnies explode into lollies and confetti!
Jump 'n Bump Remastered Screenshots
Jump 'n Bump Remastered information