JT Beam Alternatives
FTOOL is a program that is aimed at teaching the structural behavior of plane frames, occupying an area little explored by educational programs, which are more concerned with the teaching of numerical analysis techniques, or educational versions of commercial programs, more...
- - FTOOL is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to JT Beam.
- - FTOOL is the most popular free alternative to JT Beam.
Delta Beam has been developed to make the definition, solution and modification of 2D continuous beam problem data as fast and easy as possible. Analysis, up to and including calculation of maximum deflections and shear and moment, may be done on continuous beams constructed of...
- - Delta Beam is the most popular commercial alternative to JT Beam.
Continuous beam analysis - calculates member forces and support reactions of a continuous beam. it is based on CBA.m for matlab/octave by Colin Caprani
- - cba is the most popular Open Source alternative to JT Beam.
A simple beam calculator that analyzes statically indeterminate beams and provides support reactions, shear force, bending moment, deflection and stress diagrams.
- - Optimal Beam is the most popular Web-based alternative to JT Beam.
Continuous beam software package that allows the user to solve statically indeterminate beam structures. Defining multiple span elements of varying elasticity’s with uniform, distributed and concentrated loading applications along with a variety of support conditions are all...