Validate and view JSON documents.
- Free • Proprietary
- Google Chrome
What is JSONView?
Validate and view JSON documents JSONView port for Chrome.
Original firefox extension is here: http://benhollis.net/software/jsonview/
- this extension displays JSON text compliant with rfc 4627 (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4627.txt).
- JSONP (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSON#JSONP) is supported
You can configure JSON parsing method in options page:
- the default method (JSON content is extracted from displayed page) is faster but can (in some rare cases) alter or fail to parse the JSON content.
- the safe method costs an extra XMLHttpRequest request (JSON content is extracted from the HTTP response) but is 100% safe.
No features, maybe you want to suggest one?Suggest and vote on features
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
- Google Chrome Extension
List containing JSONViewEdge/Chrome Extensions
Recent user activities on JSONView
- fazlerabbi37 added JSONView
- fazlerabbi37 added JSONView as alternative(s) to JSON Viewer
- fazlerabbi37 added JSONView as alternative(s) to JSON Formatter by: jackdalton.org
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review