RegexBuddy is your perfect companion for working with regular expressions. Learning, creating, understanding, testing, using and saving regular expressions has never been easier.
- - RegexBuddy is the most popular Windows alternative to jRegExAnalyser.
- - RegexBuddy is the most popular commercial alternative to jRegExAnalyser.
The award-winning Expresso editor is equally suitable as a teaching tool for the beginning user of regular expressions or as a full-featured development environment for the experienced programmer or web designer with an extensive knowledge of regular expressions.
- - Expresso is the most popular free alternative to jRegExAnalyser.
Patterns is a simple yet powerful tool for working with regular expressions. Build great patterns quickly and effortlessly with syntax coloring and with matching and replacing occurring in real time.
- - Patterns is the most popular Mac alternative to jRegExAnalyser.
Debuggex is an intuitive visual regular expression debugger, tester, and helper.
- - Debuggex is the most popular Web-based alternative to jRegExAnalyser.
The site has been stopped.
- - Regulex is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to jRegExAnalyser.
- - Regulex is the most popular Open Source alternative to jRegExAnalyser.
Use RegexMagic to generate complete regular expressions to your specifications by using RegexMagics flexible patterns, instead of the cryptic regex syntax.
This software will let you design your regexps by letting you type the expression and visualize its effect on a sample of your choice.
- - Visual REGEXP is the most popular Linux alternative to jRegExAnalyser.
Visual REGEXP FeaturesDiscontinued
Visual REGEXP was last updated in 2006.
The Regulator is an advanced Regular expressions testing tool, featuring syntax highlighting and web-service integration with Regexlib.coms database of online regular expressions.
The Regulator Features