JIRA Client Alternatives
Taiga is the easy and intuitive yet powerful agile project management tool for multi-functional teams. Taiga has a best in class Sprint task board, and you can seamlessly migrate to Kanban if needed.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Taiga.io is the most popular Web-based, SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to JIRA Client.
- - Taiga.io is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to JIRA Client.
- Scrum BoardsTrack your team's work progress in Taiga.io through individual sprints across different stages of your workflow, using the Scrum methodology.
- Kanban BoardTaiga.io allows you to organize your workflow by moving cards with drag-and-drop functionality between multiple columns.
- Support for MarkDownTaiga.io supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsTaiga.io can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Task Time TrackingKeep a record of time spent on a task with Taiga.io.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Taiga.io simultaneously.
Comments about Taiga.io as a Alternative to JIRA ClientThis alternative is disputed. Taiga.io is still a legitimate JIRA Client alternative, but it might have issues that some users think are important.Guest
it's not a client for JIRA0
Leanlabs.io Kanban is a free OpenSource self hosted Kanban board for GitLab issues with native GitLab integration.Suggest and vote on features
Leanlabs.io Kanban Features
- Kanban BoardLeanlabs.io Kanban allows you to organize your workflow by moving cards with drag-and-drop functionality between multiple columns.
Optimize order management in your company. Plan, check and settle projects with a single tool.Suggest and vote on features