Socket.IO aims to make real-time apps possible in every browser and mobile device, blurring the differences between the different transport mechanisms.
- - Socket.io is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Jetty.
- - Socket.io is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Jetty.
Apache Tomcat is an open source software implementation of the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies. Apache Tomcat powers numerous large-scale, mission-critical web applications across a diverse range of industries and organizations.Suggest and vote on features
Apache Tomcat Features
- LightweightApache Tomcat consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
A lightweight and versatile open source server that simplifies the application stack by natively executing application code across eight different programming language runtimes.
- - NGINX Unit is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Jetty.
JBoss is Red Hats Java EE 5-compliant (soon Java EE 6-compliant) application server. It is, as with Red Hat itself, dual-licensed either as open source (community edition) or commercially (enterprise edition).Suggest and vote on features
Pusher is a hosted API for quickly, easily and securely adding scalable realtime functionality to web and mobile apps.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Pusher is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Jetty.
- - Pusher is the most popular commercial alternative to Jetty.
Alternative Java platform built from the ground up. It is minimalistic, boilerplate-free, and lightning-fast. ActiveJ has minimum third-party dependencies, yet features a full stack of technologies with an async programming model and powerful DI.ActiveJ has no features, suggest some!
Payara Server is an open source, cloud-native middleware platform supporting reliable and secure deployments of Java EE (Jakarta EE) applications on premise, in the cloud or hybrid environments.Suggest and vote on features
Payara Server Features
The Mako Server is an application server with an API that loosely resembles the Java Servlet API, but where server side web applications are designed in the Lua scripting language. The Mako Server is capable of delivering dynamically generated content faster than Apache can...Suggest and vote on features
Mako Server Features
- PortableMako Server can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
A socket.io server implementation in Rust that integrates with the Tower ecosystem and the Tokio stack. It integrates with any server framework based on tower like Axum, Warp, Salvo or Hyper. Add any other tower based middleware on top of socketioxide such as CORS...Suggest and vote on features