JarToExeJni and JarToExeProc
JarToExeJni and JarToExeProc will convert a jar archive (Java) to an executable file (.exe extension) - executable binary files for Windows.
- Free • Proprietary
What is JarToExeJni and JarToExeProc?
JarToExe is a lightweight and easy-to-use application designed to turn Java .jar files into executable binary .exe files. It can do this by creating new processes (CreateProcess API) or by skipping this step and using the Java native interface instead (JNI), thanks to two tiny tools it contains.
JarToExeJni and JarToExeProc features:
- Free to use, without restriction
- No temporary file is created while executing the generated exe
- Smallest exe posible, the wrapper is made in MASM
- Easy to use
JarToExeJni and JarToExeProc Screenshots
No features, maybe you want to suggest one?Suggest and vote on features
JarToExeJni and JarToExeProc information
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
Recent user activities on JarToExeJni and JarToExeProc
- raya2 liked JarToExeJni and JarToExeProc
- IbrahimMihai added JarToExeJni and JarToExeProcIb
- IbrahimMihai added Jar2Exe as an alternative to JarToExeJni and JarToExeProcIb