iSpy Alternatives for Mac
iSpy is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is Shinobi, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to iSpy and 14 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to iSpy are AtHome Video Streamer (Free), Sighthound Video (Freemium), xeoma (Paid) and Kerberos.IO (Freemium, Open Source).
- Shinobi is an Open Source CCTV software written in Node.JS. Streams are img tags, but not MJPEG. Images are transferred through WebSocket. Files are saved in WebM videos, not JPEGs.
- AtHome Video Streamer instantly turns your computer or smart devices into a video surveillance camera. Paired with the...
- Sighthound Video detects people and moving objects in video streams for security and monitoring purposes.
- Xeoma is justly one of the best video surveillance software. Up-to-date design, user-intuitive interface, flexible settings is the formula for successful video surveillance.
- Kerberos.io is a low-budget video surveillance solution, that uses computer vision algorithms to detect changes, and that can trigger other devices.
- Bluecherry is a Linux-based video surveillance application with a cross-platform client.
- SecuritySpy is a multi-camera video surveillance application for the Macintosh.
- Unifi Video by Ubiquity is designed specifically around Ubiquiti range of cameras and is free.
- IP Camera Viewer is the next generation of our Video Surveillance app. It is optimized for OS X 10.9 and 10.10 and uses up to 5 times less CPU resources than previous generations.