What is IPMICFG?
||||||| IPMICFG |||||||
- Operating system:
- Microsoft DOS 5.0 or later version
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 (32/64bit), 2016
- Operating system must be pre-installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package Download Link: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=29
- Windows 2008 R2 x64 must be pre-installed KB3033929 patch Download Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=46083 Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
- Need disabled UAC(User Account Control) or open a command prompt with a run as administrator.
- Windows 7 x64 must be pre-installed KB3033929 patch Download Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=46148
- Linux Kernel version 2.6.x or higher. ex: Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6.8 and 7.2, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 11 SP4 and 12 SP1 Ubuntu Server 14.04 LTS and 16.04 LTS
- Free Disk Space: 200 MB (Linux, Windows)
- Available RAM: 64 MB
- Baseboard Management Controller (BMC) must support Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) version 2.0 specifications.
- -tas, -nvme commands must be installed Thin-Agent Service. The TAS minimum required version is 1.4.0.
Installation and Upgrade Instructions
- DOS Execute IPMICFG.exe
- Windows Execute IMPICFG-Win.exe
If your system has installed OpenIPMI driver, you can enabled Linux IPMI
modprobe ipmi_siThen execute IPMICFG-Linux.x86 or IPMICFG-Linux.x86_64
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review