Image Analysis Toolset is a multifunctional app to analyze pictures. Included features: object Identifier, web image detector, logo Identifier, landmark Identifier: Optical Text Recognition (OCR) colorimeter, censorship risk meter.
Free Personal • Proprietary
What is Image Analysis Toolset?
Image Analysis Toolset, is a multifunctional App that offers many features to analyze pictures:
- Object Identifier: To identify elements of a picture and search info about them.
- Web image detector To find information about the image, searching the Internet for similar images with a cross comparison.
- Logo Identifier: To detect the logo of a product or a service and search related information.
- Landmark Identifier: To detect popular natural and man-made structures within an image and search related information.
- Optical Text Recognition (OCR) To digitize the text of a picture or of a scanned document so you can easily edit or put it wherever you want.
- Colorimeter With colorimeter you can identify a color and see its representation in RGB and HEX notation. The app will tell you the name of the color or the name of the most similar color in case the color tone is uncommon and has no name.
- Censorship Risk Meter This tool allows you to check an image to determine if its content could be censored by automatic system or lead to ban. This feature is useful since many social networks and websites perform automatic checks of the uploaded pictures and could take actions against the user if a critical content is detected.