IDA Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to IDA for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is radare2, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 25 alternatives to IDA and nine of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to IDA are Ghidra (Free, Open Source), Binary Ninja (Paid), GNU Project Debugger (Free, Open Source) and radare (Free, Open Source).
- Radare project started as a forensics tool, a scriptable commandline hexadecimal editor able to open disk files, but later support for analyzing binaries, disassembling code...
- Ghidra is a software reverse engineering (SRE) framework created and maintained by the National Security Agency Research Directorate.
- A reverse engineering platform and GUI.
- GNU Project Debugger, or gdb, is a command-line, source-level debugger for programs that were written in C, C++, D, Objective-C, Fortran, Java, Pascal, assembly, Modula-2, or Ada...
- Radare, the highly featured reverse engineering framework.NOTE: it is better to use the "radare 2", not the "radare".Features
- Hopper is a reverse engineering tool for OS X and Linux, that lets you disassemble, and decompile your 32/64bits Intel Mac, Linux, Windows and iOS executables!
- Cutter goal is to be an advanced FREE and open-source reverse-engineering platform while keeping the user experience at mind. Cutter is created by reverse engineers for reverse engineers.
- Panopticon is a cross platform disassembler for reverse engineering written in Rust.
- codeclap is a cross-platform source-level x64 debugger which strives to supercharges the debugging experience on all platforms by not being "in the way.