Unix-like reverse engineering framework and commandline tools.
Free • Open Source
C (programming language)
What is radare2?
Radare project started as a forensics tool, a scriptable commandline hexadecimal editor able to open disk files, but later support for analyzing binaries, disassembling code, debugging programs, attaching to remote gdb servers, ...
Radare is a portable reversing framework that can...
• Disassemble (and assemble for) many different architectures
• Debug with local native and remote debuggers (gdb, rap, webui, r2pipe, winedbg, windbg)
• Run on Linux, *BSD, Windows, OSX, Android, iOS, Solaris and Haiku
• Perform forensics on filesystems and data carving
• Support collaborative analysis using the embedded webserver
• Visualize data structures of several file types
• Patch programs to uncover new features or fix vulnerabilities
• Use powerful analysis capabilities to speed up reversing
• Aid in software exploitation