iCatcher! is a podcast catcher for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
It allows users to subscribe, manage, and enjoy podcasts of both audio and video.
• Background Refresh
• Subscribe to your favorite podcasts in the app and manage them in the app
• Download in the background
• Download multiple episodes at once (up to 3 on WiFi and 2 on cellular).
• Support for Password Protected feeds
• Sync subscriptions, episode playback positions and playlists between your devices with iCloud
• Search in all views to find that podcast or episode you are looking for
• Play audio in the background
• Custom playlists with filtering options by podcast, episodes and more.
• Support for continuous playback (toggle it on now playing screen just below time elapsed).
• All device orientations supported with configurable option in the settings
• You can unsubscribe to podcasts and still have them on your device.
• Full VoiceOver support... More Info »
• Variable playback speed 0.75x, 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, 2x
• Playback speed remembered per podcast
• Support for podcasts with chapters and chapter images (MP3 and M4A)
• Use your headset controls including Bluetooth car controls (when paired) to play/pause, jump forward or back 30 seconds
• Sleep timer
• Onscreen controls for jumping ahead 30 seconds, or jump back 30.
• Gesture Support on the now playing screen (when the podcast logo is showing) to aid in hands free use
• Double-tap to play/pause
• Swipe up to toggle playback speed
• Swipe left/right to rewind/fast-forward
• Home of the L gesture for the 2 minute Leo jump.
• See Settings and Gestures for more and for customizing rewind/fast-forward gestures
• Support for AirPlay
• Support for external display of videos for devices that support an external display (get the Apple HDMI adapter)
• Customizable options like Auto-Play on connect to start playing the last playing podcast when you plug your headphones in (some restrictions, settings, playback, general).