IBM Blockchain Alternatives
IBM Blockchain is described as 'empowers businesses to digitize your transaction workflow through a highly secured, shared and replicated ledger' and is an website in the Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency category. There are four alternatives to IBM Blockchain, not only websites but also apps for a variety of platforms, including SaaS, Windows, Android and iPhone. The best alternative is ChainZilla.io. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Blockbook. Other great sites and apps similar to IBM Blockchain are Oracle Blockchain Cloud Service (Paid) and AWS Blockchain Templates (Paid).
- 4 alternatives
- ChainZilla is a company that streamlines
blockchain development and deployment. It
allows companies and individuals to launch
blockchains, decentralized applications,
and ICOs with minimal effort.
- Paid • Open Source
- A comprehensive distributed ledger cloud platform to provision blockchain networks, join other organizations, and deploy & run smart contracts to update and query the ledger.No screenshots yet
- Blockbook™ leverages Blockchain Technology, to provide you with Smart Contracts, Semi-Decentralized Cloud and a Manipulation/Tamper-Proof history and storage of your data and documents, via Blockchain Posting and Timestamping for FREE!.
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- AWS Blockchain Templates provide a fast and easy way to create and deploy secure blockchain networks using popular open source frameworks.