What is i.materialise?
i.materialise is your online 3D printing service. Upload your 3D model, choose from 100+ different finishes and materials, select the size of your print, receive a price quote instantly and let us take care of printing and shipping your products.
Upload and Order Your 3D Model Get instant prices for your 3D design seconds after uploading. With no registration or login required, several use-friendly interfaces for uploading, and over 40 accepted 3D files formats, we’ve got you covered.
Choose from a wide range of 3D Printing Materials From titanium to multicolor+, polyamide, 18K gold and more, i.materialise has what you’re looking for. With 20 different materials and over 100 possible color and finish combinations, we offer only the highest quality to turn your ideas into 3D printed reality. https://i.materialise.com/en/3d-printing-materials
- Polyamide (SLS) Strong, flexible nylon »
- Polyamide (MJF) Strong, flexible nylon »
- Alumide Strong, flexible, metallic plastic »
- Multicolor+ Full color plastic »
- High-Detail Resin Detailed, rigid, off-white plastic »
- Mammoth Resin Strong, smooth, off-white plastic »
- Transparent Resin Strong, smooth, transparent plastic »
- ABS Tough plastic with the highest level of dimensional accuracy »
- Titanium Light, strong, corrosion-resistant metal »
- Steel Robust steel infused with bronze »
- Silver Sterling silver available in various finishes »
- Gold 14/18K Solid gold in a red, white or yellow finish »
- Gray Resin Smooth, impact-resistant plastic »
- Brass Copper and Zinc alloy available with various plating »
- Bronze Copper and Tin alloy »
- High-Detail Stainless Steel Pure stainless steel with a superb level of detail »
- Rubber-like A strong, high-flexible and durable material »
- Copper Thermal & electric conductor with a reddish sheen »
- Standard Resin Smooth translucent yellow colored resin »
- Aluminum Light, strong and thermal & electric conductive metal »
Features Suggest and vote on features
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
CategoriesOnline Services • System & Hardware
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about i.materialise, and it has gotten 0 likes
- Developed by Materialise group (Nasdaq: MTLS)
- Proprietary and Commercial product.
- One time purchase (perpetual license)
- 7 alternatives listed