Hubble is described as 'integrated suite of performance management apps from insightsoftware.com. It offers reporting, analytics and planning in a single solution that fully understands your ERP' and is an app in the Business & Commerce category. There are six alternatives to Hubble for a variety of platforms, including Windows, the Web, Android, iPhone and Windows S. The best alternative is Microsoft Office Excel. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try MODLR - The Corporate Performance Cloud. Other great apps like Hubble are IBM Cognos Insight (Free Personal), Codejig ERP (Paid), Oracle Hyperion (Paid) and Oracle Discoverer (Paid).
- 6 alternatives
- From business intelligence to financial performance and strategy management to analytics applications, Cognos software can provide what your organization needs to become...No screenshots yet
- Free Personal
- MODLR is business modelling and planning software that provides everything needed to enable connected corporate modelling. Accessible from anywhere, simple to use, the platform empowers you to set your goals and execute better than ever.
- Microsoft Office Excel
- Codejig ERP is a business management software for micro, small and medium-sized companies. It covers accounting operations, sales, purchases and more. It is built with a rapid application development and customization platform called Codejig Builder.
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Management is a financial consolidation and reporting application built with advanced Web technology.
- Discoverer is an ad-hoc query, reporting, analysis, and Web-publishing tool that empowers business users to gain immediate access to information from data marts, data warehouses...No screenshots yet