Sentry’s real-time error tracking gives you insight into production deployments and information to reproduce and fix crashes—before your users contact you.
- - Sentry is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Airbrake.
- - Sentry is the most popular free alternative to Airbrake.
Graylog is an open source syslog implementation that stores your logs in Elasticsearch. It consists of a server and web interface written in Java that accepts your syslog messages via TCP or UDP (or GELF messages) and stores it in the database.
- - Graylog is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to Airbrake.
- - Graylog is the most popular Open Source alternative to Airbrake.
GlitchTip's open source platform makes monitoring software easy. Track errors, monitor performance, check site uptime all in one place. Compatible with Sentry client SDK but easier to run and entirely open source.
Pinpoint and solve performance issues in your Ruby, Java, .NET, PHP and Python apps with real user, application and server monitoring.
New Relic Features
- - Rollbar is the most popular Android alternative to Airbrake.
Splunk is software that provides unique visibility across your entire IT infrastructure from one place in real time. Only Splunk enables you to search, report, monitor and analyze streaming and historical data from any source.
- - Splunk is the most popular Windows alternative to Airbrake.
- - TrackJS is the most popular SaaS alternative to Airbrake.
- - TrackJS is the most popular commercial alternative to Airbrake.
Raygun error, crash, and performance monitoring helps customer-centric teams detect, diagnose, and resolve software issues impacting real end-users.
- - Raygun is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Airbrake.
The AppDynamics platform gives today’s software-defined businesses the ability to analyze and optimize digital business performance in real time.
With errsole, you can reproduce any error with just a click of a button and debug the server code without affecting your live app.
Bugsnag automatically detects errors in your mobile, front-end, and back-end applications, and provides your team the tools to fix things fast. Bugsnag provides clear insights on the frequency and user impact of each error, so your team can make informed prioritization decisions.