The most popular alternative is Buffer, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Hootsuite so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Hootsuite alternatives are TweetDeck (Free), HubSpot (Freemium), Shift (Freemium) and Crowdfire (Freemium).
- SponsoredShift is an email client that makes navigating between Mail, Calendar, Drive + your favorite Apps & Extensions easy (for Gmail, Outlook.com - Office 365 & Hotmail). .
- With Buffer all you do is put a few tweets in your Buffer and the app schedules them for you throughout the day.
- TweetDeck aims to evolve the existing functionality of Twitter by taking an abundance of information i.e twitter feeds, and breaking it down into more manageable bite sized pieces.
- HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing and sales platform with 15,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
- Shift is an email client that makes navigating between Mail, Calendar, Drive + your favorite Apps & Extensions easy (for Gmail, Outlook.com - Office 365 & Hotmail). .
- Crowdfire is the biggest marketing product for Twitter and Instagram. Used by over 10 million Twitter and Instagram users and available on the web, Android and iOS.
- dlvr.it helps you do social in less time. Share to multiple social networks at once. Post & schedule from anywhere. Engage your audience everywhere.
- PromoRepublic is a social media marketing solution with content distribution workflows for small businesses, agencies, franchise and multi-location brands. .
- Discover new, engaging & trending content for any industry or topic and schedule on multiple social media networks. .
- Sprout Social’s social media management software and solutions help you find, form and deepen real connections with the people who love your brand.