HitPaw Video Converter Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Freemake Video Converter, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to HitPaw Video Converter so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting HitPaw Video Converter alternatives are VideoPad (Freemium), Wondershare UniConverter (Paid), Any Video Converter (Freemium) and Movavi Video Converter (Paid).
- Freemake Video Converter lets you convert videos and rip online videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion and 50+ sites.
- VideoPad is video editing & movie making software that lets you edit video & movies. VideoPad is a fully featured video editor for creating professional quality videos in minutes on PC/Mac. Over 50+ Visual Effects, transitions, audio library & more. .
- Wondershare UniConverter is an all-in-one DVD & Video converter tool and DVD burner for assisting you to convert videos/audios among formats like AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, FLV, 3GP...
- AnvSoft Any Video Converter is the most renowned video converter for converting video files between various formats, with fast converting speed and excellent video quality.
- Convert between 180+ formats, compress video without quality loss, and work with subtitles.
- YouTube video downloader for Mac with the possibility to convert videos to MP3 files.
- Prism is the most stable and comprehensive multi format video converters available and is very easy to use.
- iWisoft Free Video Converter can fast convert videos between all popular formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, XviD, MP4, H.
- FonePaw Video Converter Ultimate makes you convert, edit and play videos, DVD and audios more easier. In addition, you can also create and download online videos freely from multiple websites.
- Total Video Converter is a High-Definition, Fast and Expert video converter and toolbox. It is more than video conversion. With so many features offered, this Video Converter is the complete solution for you to enjoy multimedia life.