What is Hindenburg Field Recorder?
Hindenburg Field Recorder is designed for radio production and works equally well for conducting interviews, for podcasting or research.
HOW IT WORKS
- Begin recording whenever a story occurs.
- Set markers at points of interest in the interview to simplify navigation later.
- Add additional recordings to your session.
- Edit recordings to suit your needs.
- Send results to your computer, via email or FTP, or share them SoundCloud or iTunes.
- Non-destructive editing with full undo/redo.
- Cut, copy, paste, insert, break, clear, move, trim and change volume of regions
- Adjust playback position with audible scrub
- Rehearse edit or play selection
- Add fade in and fade out or create cross-fades between regions
- Create, delete and rename markers, jump between markers
- Copy and paste audio between sessions
- Add jingles or sound bites from the favorites clipboard.
- Use the built in compressor/limiter to increase overall volume.
Hindenburg Field Recorder Screenshots
Hindenburg Field Recorder Features
Hindenburg Field Recorder information
- 4.2 avg rating
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
Recent user activities on Hindenburg Field Recorder
- added Hindenburg Field Recorder as alternative(s) to Voice Record Pro
- added Pfitzinger Voice Design Field Recorder as an alternative to Hindenburg Field Recorder
- edited Hindenburg Field Recorder