Hindenburg Field Recorder is designed for radio production and works equally well for conducting interviews, for podcasting or research.
HOW IT WORKS
- Begin recording whenever a story occurs.
- Set markers at points of interest in the interview to simplify navigation later.
- Add additional recordings to your session.
- Edit recordings to suit your needs.
- Send results to your computer, via email or FTP, or share them SoundCloud or iTunes. More Info »
* Non-destructive editing with full undo/redo.
* Cut, copy, paste, insert, break, clear, move, trim and change volume of regions
* Adjust playback position with audible scrub
* Rehearse edit or play selection
* Add fade in and fade out or create cross-fades between regions
* Create, delete and rename markers, jump between markers
* Copy and paste audio between sessions
* Add jingles or sound bites from the favorites clipboard.
* Use the built in compressor/limiter to increase overall volume.