CivilHub is a free and open-source platform written in Python & Django for the purpose of collaboration in local civic communities.
- - CivilHub is the most popular Web-based alternative to Healthcare.gov.
- - CivilHub is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Healthcare.gov.
Website is down
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo1 Center for Disease Control and Prevention alternatives
- Free • Proprietary
CDC works 24/7 to protect America from health, safety and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S. Whether diseases start at home or abroad, are chronic or acute, human error or deliberate attack, CDC fights disease and supports communities .
Castlight enables employers to provide actionable information to their employees, introduce advanced benefit designs and manage adjacent areas of health care benefit spending.
eHealth (NASDAQ:EHTH) is the nation's leading online source of health insurance for individuals, families and small businesses. Through the company's website, consumers can get quotes from leading health insurance carriers, compare plans side by side, and apply for and...
- - eHealth is the most popular commercial alternative to Healthcare.gov.
Star Premium Calculator App is an Health Insurance Premium Calculator App for Star Health agents. It replaces the use of Star Health premium chart and now agents can directly calculate premium through app.
- - Star Premium Calculator is the most popular Android alternative to Healthcare.gov.
The e-TeleQuote Health Companion is an iOS and Android based health insurance application by e-TeleQuote Insurance Inc., a digital insurance agency headquartered in Clearwater, Florida.
- - e-TeleQuote is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to Healthcare.gov.