Hashtab Alternatives for Mac
Hashtab is not available for Mac but there are some alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is fHash, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Hashtab and nine of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Hashtab are hashdeep (Free, Open Source), Hash (Paid), qscreenshot (Free, Open Source) and Jacksum (Free, Open Source).
- fHash - a file hash calculator for Windows and macOS.
- Cross-platform tools to computer hashes, or message digests, for any number of files while optionally recursively digging through the directory structure.
- Hash is your free utility to validate the check sum a file (file checksum).With "Hash" you calculate the hash of a file.Hash supports the following algorithms :
- * Take a screenshot* Edit it with various tools (like draw with pen, add shapes, select area, cut, copy, paste, add text, etc.)* Save image or
- Jacksum is a free and platform independent software for computing and verifying checksums, CRCs and message digests (known as hash values and fingerprints). "Jacksum" is a synthetic word made of JAva and ChecKSUM.
- A Cocoa GUI Tool for calculating and checking file checksums (SHA-1, MD5 etc.).
- checkSum+ will handle md5, sfv & cvs files (please, do not confuse with cvs files, since these can be any kind of database file).
- validate checksums in a variety of formats.
- SimpleKey, as the name suggests, is a very simple program.