HashiCorp Nomad Alternatives
Kubernetes is an open source orchestration system for Docker containers.
- - Kubernetes is the most popular Web-based alternative to HashiCorp Nomad.
- - Kubernetes is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to HashiCorp Nomad.
Rancher is an open source container management platform built for organizations that deploy containers in production. Rancher makes it easy to run Kubernetes everywhere, meet IT requirements, and empower DevOps teams.
- - Rancher is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to HashiCorp Nomad.
Rancher Desktop is an open-source desktop application for Mac, Windows and Linux. It provides Kubernetes and container management. You can choose the version of Kubernetes you want to run. You can build, push, pull, and run container images.
- - Rancher Desktop is the most popular Mac alternative to HashiCorp Nomad.
Rancher Desktop Features
Docker Swarm is native clustering for Docker. It allows you create and access to a pool of Docker hosts using the full suite of Docker tools. Because Docker Swarm serves the standard Docker API, any tool that already communicates with a Docker daemon can use Swarm to...
- - Docker Swarm is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to HashiCorp Nomad.
Cycle is the all-in-one platform built to be the bridge between your infrastructure and your code. Connect your servers, import your containers, and scale.
- - Cycle.io is the most popular SaaS alternative to HashiCorp Nomad.
Nebula container orchestrator aims to help devs and ops treat IoT devices just like distributed Dockerized apps. It aim is to act as Docker orchestrator for IoT devices as well as for distributed services that can span thousands of devices worldwide.