Guitar Rig Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Guitar Rig for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is AmpliTube. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try go-dsp-guitar or GNUitar. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 24 alternatives to Guitar Rig and 14 are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Guitar Rig are ToneLib GFX (Paid), Waves GTR (Paid), Hardcore (Paid) and CP Guitar Effect Processor (Free, Open Source).
- Guitar Amp & FX modeling plug-in• Amp, Stomp, Cabinet + Mic, Rack FX modeling• 160 included gear models• 51 Stompbox effects• 31 Amp models
- ToneLib-GFX is a collection of guitar amps, speaker cabinets and effects implemented in software for use with your computer, Windows PC or MAC.
- From Fender® to Marshall®, Mesa/Boogie® to Vox®, and more, Waves has captured the world’s hottest vintage and contemporary amps, using revolutionary sampling...
- A cross-platform multichannel multi-effects processor for electric guitars and other instruments.
- GNUitar is guitar effects software that allows you to use your PC as guitar processor.
- Classic effects and stomp-boxes for guitarists, available as VST or FL Studio plugins.
- CP-GFX is simply a Cross Platform Guitar Effect Processor.
- Realistic, pro-quality component level models of guitar amps, stomp boxes and effects processors.
- Ampire is PreSonus’ State Space Modeled guitar amp/cab/stompbox simulator, included in Studio One Professional 4.
- TH-U offers a massive suite of high-quality guitar amps and effects, the world's largest collection of models in a single software.