Free Guitar Rig Alternatives
Native Instruments Guitar Rig is a truly legendary guitar suite for PC and Mac. With intricately modeled sound that's hard to match, it's amazing there would be so many outstanding alternatives. Those alternatives span all major platforms, most commonly Mac and Windows. Linux suites are generally open-source.
Guitar Rig shines with stunning graphics and accurate models of real hardware. Finding alternatives is easier with feature filters like intuitive interface, realistic graphics and of course, realistic modeling.
- Virtual guitar amp.
- Rakarrack is a richly featured multi-effects processor emulating a guitar effects pedalboard.
- Deplike is a portable Android guitar amp and guitar effects processor, a full-featured guitar rig in your pocket.FEATURES- USB Audio Support
- Play your favorite songs in their original sound using your phone or tablet! It's a whole new experience in learning songs.IT’S LIKE MAGIC
- A cross-platform multichannel multi-effects processor for electric guitars and other instruments.
- Killer effects and tools for your guitar, iShred LIVE puts you in control of an amp simulator with variable overdrive, and starts you with two free effects, the HK-2000 digital...
- GNUitar is guitar effects software that allows you to use your PC as guitar processor.
- CP-GFX is simply a Cross Platform Guitar Effect Processor.
- Realistic, pro-quality component level models of guitar amps, stomp boxes and effects processors.
- ExEf (Extreme Effect) is an extremely powerful and flexible Real Time effect engine running on a PC under LINUX.