Grub2Win Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to Grub2Win for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is GRUB, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 18 alternatives to Grub2Win and 13 are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to Grub2Win are EasyBCD (Free Personal), GRUB4DOS and WINGRUB (Free, Open Source), VMLite VBoot (Paid) and Gag (Free, Open Source).
- GNU GRUB is a multiboot boot loader. It was derived from GRUB, the GRand Unified Bootloader, which was originally designed and implemented by Erich Stefan Boleyn.
- Boot utility to easily tweak your Windows boot configuration and setup multi-boot systems.
- GRUB for DOS is the dos extension of GRUB. It enables dos users to run the configuration console directly in real mode.
- VBoot allows you to boot a physical computer from a single virtual disk file in VHD/VMDK/VDI/Raw format. Each file contains a single operating system.
- GAG (initials, in spanish, of Graphical Boot Manager) is a Boot Manager program.
- Manage EFI/UEFI Boot Options & Manage EFI System Partitions & Fix EFI/UEFI Boot Issues.
- BootIt Bare Metal is a boot manager and partition manager software utility.
- OSL2000 is an advanced multi boot manager. Using OSL2000 boot manager, you can directly install, boot and manage upto 100 independent OSs in your computer.
- A boot editor for the Windows 7/Vista bootloader. Takes the pain out of BCDEDIT.