APIs to view, convert, annotate, compare, sign, assemble, and search documents in your .NET or Java applications. Free 30-day trial.
It is composed of:
- GroupDocs.Viewer is a fast, powerful, and high-quality file and document viewer API which allows you to display over 140 file formats.
- GroupDocs.Annotation allows programmers to develop their applications with the capability to annotate text or images in a document.
- GroupDocs.Conversion, advanced document conversion API developed to convert document formats.
- GroupDocs.Comparison, document difference checker API to compare both contents as well as text styles.
- GroupDocs.Signature, with this API you'll be able to easily add different types of signatures like text, image, or digital signatures on electronic documents.
- GroupDocs.Assembly, document automation, and reports generation API designed to create custom documents from templates.
- GroupDocs.Metadata, access, and manipulation API to read, edit, replace, and remove metadata of varied document types.
- GroupDocs.Search, document search APIs for advanced querying with indexing features.
- GroupDocs.Parser, text extractor API that supports the extraction of raw, formatted & structured text and metadata from supported file formats.
- GroupDocs.Watermark is a document watermarking API to add, search, and remove the watermark from multiple file formats.
- GroupDocs.Editor loads document of supported file format converts it to HTML, pushes HTML to external HTML editor, saves the HTML to its original file format.
- GroupDocs.Merger is an API to merge, split, readjust, swap, trim, and remove a single page or a collection of pages, slides, or diagrams.
- GroupDocs.Reduction API is accustomed to protect or remove any confidential information from Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Images, and PDF documents using text, metadata, and annotation redaction types.
- GroupDocs.Classification is a raw text and documents classification API for .NET applications.... More Info »
Links to official GroupDocs.Total sites
Official Website Facebook
One time purchase (perpetual license) ranging between $999 and $4499
Document annotations Document reader Java
Add a feature
Office & Productivity
.net document-comparison document-converter document-editor document-metadata document-parser document-search document-signing documents-clasification html microsoft-excel microsoft-powerpoint microsoft-word opendocument pdf reduction rich-text-format text watermark