Griddition is a math puzzle game in which you must test your addition skills across over 190 levels of increasing difficulty and enjoyment, earning trophies and bragging rights along the way. Think of Griddition as Sudoku for the 21st century.
Here’s the elevator pitch: just drag the tiles from the top grid to the bottom grid so that each row and column adds up to the total given. Easy right? Well…over the course of a set of levels you'll be given fewer and fewer correct squares to start with. Don’t worry though, it’s not long division! More Info »
Griddition is for the commuter who wants to play a casual math puzzle to avoid awkward glances with strangers. It's for the 7 year old kid who wants to learn how to add in a fun and exciting way. It's for the young, old, the learning and the learned. Griddition is for you.
• Over 190 levels of naturally increasing difficulty to conquer
• 4 different grid sizes always ensure that you are being challenged
• Dark theme makes playing at night far less stressful on your eyes
• Over 30 trophies to unlock by completing challenges during the game
• Stuck on a grid? Use a Hint to reveal the answer to one square or a Solve to skip the whole level.
• Same addictive formula as other math puzzles you know and love
• Gentle difficulty slope keeps players of all ability levels engaged
• Delightful animations and sound effects make Griddition a joy to play