grapheme AlternativesStatistical Analyzers and other similar apps like grapheme
R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which is similar to the S language and environment which was developed at Bell Laboratories (formerly AT&T, now Lucent Technologies) by John Chambers and colleagues. R can be consider.
Suggest and vote on features
- - R (programming language) is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to grapheme.
- - R (programming language) is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to grapheme.
R (programming language) Features
The IBM SPSS software platform offers advanced statistical analysis, a vast library of machine-learning algorithms, text analysis, open-source extensibility, integration with big data and seamless deployment into applications.
Suggest and vote on features
- - IBM SPSS Statistics is the most popular commercial alternative to grapheme.
IBM SPSS Statistics Features
Data analysis and graphing software for scientists and engineers. It provides You with dozens of functionalities and options. The plotting engine is very effective and the plots are of high quality. A lot of statistical functionalities make data analysis very easy even for those...Suggest and vote on features
Minitab is a statistical software for analyzing data in Lean Six Sigma quality and process improvement projects, and in statistics education.Suggest and vote on features
- No Coding RequiredMinitab can be used without an coding or programming skills.
NumeRe, the cutting-edge open source software, is your ultimate solution for scientific data analysis. Built on a versatile approach, it seamlessly combines powerful statistical and numeric capabilities, optimized specifically for scientific applications.Suggest and vote on features
- Command line interfaceNumeRe either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Syntax HighlightingNumeRe supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in NumeRe without registration.
- Support for LaTeXNumeRe supports LaTeX for text and math equation formatting.
- Works OfflineNumeRe can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Import CSV DataNumeRe can import data from a CSV (Comma seperated values) file.
- Ad-freeNumeRe doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- AutocompletionNumeRe can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Privacy focusedNumeRe is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
Graph is an open source application used to draw mathematical graphs in a coordinate system. Anyone who wants to draw graphs of functions will find this program useful. The program makes it very easy to visualize a function and paste it into another program.Suggest and vote on features
latest version is 4.4.2 (2013)https://sourceforge.net/projects/graph/files/Graph/