MongoDB is a document database with the scalability and flexibility that you want with the querying and indexing that you need
- - MongoDB is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to GraphDB.
- - MongoDB is the most popular free alternative to GraphDB.
Apache CouchDB is a distributed, fault-tolerant and schema-free document-oriented database accessible via a RESTful HTTP / JSON API. It includes incremental map / reduce mechanics for queries and keeps data safe with an append-only datastore.
- - CouchDB is the most popular Android alternative to GraphDB.
- - CouchDB is the most popular Open Source alternative to GraphDB.
- - FerretDB is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to GraphDB.
OrbitDB is a serverless, distributed, peer-to-peer database. OrbitDB uses IPFS as its data storage and IPFS Pubsub to automatically sync databases with peers. It's an eventually consistent database that uses CRDTs for conflict-free database merges making OrbitDB an excellent...
Couchbase is the NoSQL database market share leader, with production deployments at AOL, Deutsche Post, NTT Docomo, Salesforce.com, Turner Broadcasting Systems, Zynga and hundreds of other organizations worldwide.
MarkLogic is the only Enterprise NoSQL database, bringing all the features you need into one unified system: a document-centric, schema-agnostic, structure-aware, clustered, transactional, secure, database server with built-in search and a full suite of application services.
- - MarkLogic is the most popular commercial alternative to GraphDB.
Amazon Neptune is a fast, reliable, fully managed graph database service that makes it easy to build and run applications that work with highly connected datasets.
- - Amazon Neptune is the most popular SaaS alternative to GraphDB.
Amazon Neptune Features