Traccar is open source server for various GPS tracking devices. At the moment server supports many types of trackers, mostly cheap devices made in Asia. An simple web application to manage devices.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Traccar is the most popular Windows, Android, iPhone & Linux alternative to GpsGate.
- - Traccar is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to GpsGate.
Whether your drivers are parked or on the move, get their precise, mapped location with fleet management software WEBFLEET. This can help with proof of delivery and allows you to monitor working-time guidelines compliance.
Tomtom Telematics has no features, suggest some!
- - Tomtom Telematics is the most popular SaaS alternative to GpsGate.
- - Tomtom Telematics is the most popular commercial alternative to GpsGate.
OpenGTS (Open Source GPS Tracking System) is intended to provide a generic back-end web-based service for querying and viewing GPS related data. It is designed to operate independently of any specific GPS tracking device or protocol.
OpenGTS has no features, suggest some!
- - OpenGTS is the most popular Mac alternative to GpsGate.