the only Mac OS app to manage webservers, an alternative to existing control panel softwares you install on Linux based servers. Comes with incredible features and mana...
- Paid • Proprietary
- Server Management Tool
- Web Server
What is goPanel?
goPanel is the most intuitive OSX App to manage web servers, an alternative to existing control panel softwares you install on your Unix based servers for web hosting.
Easy to install and configure Apache, php, mysql, ftp, domains and emails on your server goPanel APP lets you easily connect and manage UNLIMITED linux servers.
- Add&manage UNLIMITED servers (VPS or Dedicated)
- Install, configure and manage: Apache, PHP, FTP (Pure-FTPd), Mail Server to get each of your servers ready to host domains
- PHP & Apache on/off from selection of modules
- Create unlimited mysql users and databases, domains, ftp accounts and emails
- Setup backup for your files or databases
- Setup scheduled cron jobs
- View server logs and block IP's
- Rollback up to 50 earlier versions of your config files in case you need to
- System updates - keep your linux server up to date
Linux distributions supported:
- Ubuntu 14.04 (LTS), 14.10, 15.04, 15.10
- CentOS 6.x si 7.x
- Amazon Linux 2016.03
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x si 7.x and YES goPanel works perfect with Amazon instances as long as you use a linux distribution we support.
Comments and Reviews
- System Administration
- Developer Tools
CategoriesDevelopment • OS & Utilities • Network & Admin
Recent user activities on goPanel
- SubDz3r added goPanel as alternative(s) to aaPanel
- rosid added KeyHelp® as an alternative to goPanel
- blackhost added goPanel as alternative(s) to Blackhost
Completely buggy and unstable, a dull support
Haven't tested it, but -just- from the screenshots: it doesn't seem, all, that bad? An interesting idea, right... If the implementation is working well (dunno :))
Reply written ago