Google Japanese Input
a Japanese input method editor.
- Free • Proprietary
- Android Tablet
What is Google Japanese Input?
Google Japanese Input is a Japanese input method editor (IME), featuring functionality such as:
- Learning capabilities of frequently used words and phrases allowing for automatic predictive suppletions or suggestions (Can be disabled in the secret mode for privacy concerns)
- Conversion suggestions for easily mistyped words (similar to autocorrect)
- Regular, automatic updates of the dictionary supplementing rare names and place names, technical terms, kaomoji, and businesses.
- uncompromising quality software with speed, stability and security
- word-to-emoji and word-to-kaomoji conversions
- Conversions of loan words to their original (English) words, eg. "yotto" (Ja) --> "yacht" (En)
- Postal code to address conversions
- The Godan keyboard for smartphones, as well as the QWERTY
- Voice input for the mobile version
- All the Google Japanese Input products can be used without any active network connection.
Google Japanese Input Screenshots
Google Japanese Input Features
Google Japanese Input information
Comments and Reviews
CategoryOS & Utilities
Recent user activities on Google Japanese Input
- CIAvash added Google Japanese Input as alternative(s) to Unistroke Keyboard
- Kasu thinks Mozc is an alternative to Google Japanese Input
- rowanameliyawilliams liked Google Japanese Input
Doesn't have much alternatives, and would really vitally need one. While it works, there's a lot of room for improvement.