Google Camera Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Open Camera, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 13 alternatives to Google Camera so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Google Camera alternatives are VSCO (Freemium), Simple Camera (Free, Open Source), Photoshop Camera (Free) and Retrica (Freemium).
- Open Camera is an Open Source Camera app for Android phones and tablets. Features: Option to auto-stabilise so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what.
- For creators, by creators, the VSCO app helps you reach your creative potential within a community that values honest and imaginative expression above all else.
- A simple camera with zooming, capable of taking photos and recording videos, with customizable save folder. The resolutions can be limited by mpx, aspect ratio can be set too. Provides a nice and clean UI.
- Adobe Photoshop Camera is a free, intelligent camera app that lets you add the best filters and effects for your photos — before you even take the shot.
- Retrica is a simple photo taking and sharing app with a near infinite combination of live filters, layout, editing, social and secret sharing options. You can shoot the same moment a million ways and share it with the world, that special someone.
- With Camera+ you’re able to use your iPhone to shoot the best photos you possibly can.
- The built-in camera app for the iPhone.
- Camera MX offers every Android user an easy-to-use yet full-fledged camera app, regardless of the manufacturer of their smartphone.
- Camera Plus Pro is the only camera app you will need, with a great UI, amazing choice of shooting modes, video recording and cool filters, host of photo effects and editing tools...
- Get the most out of your iPhone camera: ProCamera offers you the full control of a professional camera – with an intuitive interface & advanced features for better pictures.