The most popular alternative is GeoGebra, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 32 alternatives to Grapher so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Grapher alternatives are Matplotlib (Free, Open Source), Microsoft Mathematics (Free), GnuPlot (Free, Open Source) and python(x,y) (Free, Open Source).
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics software for learning and teaching. It has received several educational software awards in Europe and the USA.Apps:
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which produces publication quality figures in a variety of hardcopy formats and interactive environments across platforms.
- Microsoft Mathematics is a desktop graphing calculator that can help you visualize and see mathematical concepts as you’ve never seen them before.
- Gnuplot is a portable command-line driven interactive data and function plotting utility.
- Python(x,y) is a free scientific and engineering development software for numerical computations, data analysis and data visualization based on Python programming language, Qt...
- Graph is an open source application used to draw mathematical graphs in a coordinate system. Anyone who wants to draw graphs of functions will find this program useful.
- SciDAVis is a free application for Scientific Data Analysis and Visualization. It's an application aimed at data analysis and
- Giac/Xcas is a free computer algebra system for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux/Unix (license GPL3, for commercial dual-license contact us).
- Data analysis and graphing software for scientists and engineers. It provides You with dozens of functionalities and options.
- With Grapher, you can graph equations and data sets and visualize the results on your Mac in real time.