GoKiosk Enterprise Device Lock Alternatives
Hexnode is a Unified Endpoint Management Solution that adapts to the most complex of business environments and makes management much concise in both BYOD and corporate-owned devices. Whether you're just getting started with device management in your organization or have...
- - Hexnode UEM is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to GoKiosk Enterprise Device Lock.
- - Hexnode UEM is the most popular commercial alternative to GoKiosk Enterprise Device Lock.
Hexnode UEM Features
SiteKiosk software locks down and secures any public access Windows PC, kiosk, terminal and self-service station. The secure browser software restricts user access to the operating system, the desktop, programs and folders based on your settings.
Software to lock down mobile devices (Google Android, Apple iOS, MS Windows 8 tablets and devices and handhelds based on MS WM 6.5, MS WM 6.1 and MS WM 5.0) into kiosk mode
Lock down, monitor and manage company Android smartphones and tablets. Prevent device misuse and theft, reduce excessive bandwidth costs, and track employees.
KioWare is kiosk software that acts as a secure kiosk browser. Our software wraps around your application, displaying it full-screen and restricting user access from the OS, desktop and browser. KioWare is available for Windows and for Android OS devices.
A cognitive approach to unified endpoint management.
SuperLock is a mobile device configuration tool that enables administrator to convert a standard
- - SuperLock is the most popular free alternative to GoKiosk Enterprise Device Lock.
Tappian Kiosk is a very simple, yet very powerful solution for building your self-service solution.
- Secure browser lockdown
- Automatic connection repair
- PIN recovery option
- Device procurement and configuration management subsystem
Tappian Kiosk Features