Goals.io is described as 'lets you track your goals, manage time, keep a tidy & clear todo list, and record your progress' and is an app in the Office & Productivity category. There are six alternatives to Goals.io for a variety of platforms, including the Web, iPhone, Chrome OS, Android Tablet and iPad. The best alternative is Joe's Goals, which is free. Other great apps like Goals.io are SwissTasks (Paid), Lifetick (Freemium), Mindbloom (Freemium) and Goalton.com (Freemium).
- 6 alternatives
- Joe's Goals is an online goal-tracking website.
100% Free (Subscription required for more than 6 goals or logbooks).
No Download Required.
- SwissTasks shows due items such as notes, emails, calendar events and things to log in one list. It also supports you to achieve your goals by means of a weekly score.
- Lifetick is an online Goal Setting application with a stylish, easy to use interface.No screenshots yet
- The Mindbloom Life Game gives you a fun and interactive way to work on your own motivations and personal goals and passions.
The company was acquired by Welltok Inc. in March 2014 and then the products seems to be no longer updated.No screenshots yet
- Task management, project management, to-do list, GTD, goal management, mind map, outliner, workflow, Gantt chart, projects, lists, brainstorming, meetings, school notes.
- Chrome OS
- Android Tablet
- Goalify is a platform which helps you to avoid wasting time for goal miscommunication, and then grow your business, unite people.
- Free Personal